Guarantee & After-Sales Service. Easy returns.
Our Service Team is being waiting for your requests. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will get back to you within 24 hours
Please fill the form below or send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer Service Team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Please leave your email, so we could use it, if indicated ph. number won't be online or etc.
Quite often, even after we’ve chosen an item and purchased it successfully, there may be some things we might want to change or repair afterward - either during or following the delivery process, when filing a return or applying for using our warranty. Here we'll try to explain in plain terms how does our store’s warranty policy works and how you can be using it when shopping with us!
What Products are Provided with the Warranty?
Some of our furniture items apply for an almost unconditional Lifetime Warranty. The items included in this policy are sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. As a retailer we warrant these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects. The lifetime duration of the Warranty means the standardized usage cycle for a specific furniture item.
Repair & RefurbishingOur store will pay, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and conditional labor rates for refurbishing or replacing the defective parts and shipping costs.
Different Types of WarrantyWhile for some items we have a lifetime warranty, the springs in all of our items are offered with a 5 Year Limited type of a Warranty.
Warranty ExceptionsAll seat cushion cores have a natural tendency to become softer during a normal usage cycle, and will conform to the shape of the user. A Limited 1 Year Warranty applies.
Where to Apply for Warranty Services?
Under these Limited Warranties, all of the legal liability of our store is limited to repair, or if required (or requested by the customer), replacement. We are ready to pay, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts and shipping costs from the retailer...
These Limited Warranties are not applicable for any of our products which ave been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of our store. PLease note, that some States Do Not Allow Limitations On How Long An Implied Warranty Lasts, So The Above Limitations May Not Apply To You.
In What Cases the Warranty is Not Provided?
There can be two limits for the Warranties issued with the purchase of the furniture items on our website.
1, 3 & 5 Years Limited WarrantyThe first one is the Warranty time frame, if it is limited to 1, 3 or 5 years. Hence the Lifetime Warranty is not time-restricted.
Regular Usage CheckThe second one is the examination of the item by our customer support agent, making sure the usage was regular.
Change and Return
- Interior-Market, we are committed to our customer satisfaction. For most products on our website, if you don't like it, you may return it within 30 days for a refund (in new, uninstalled condition and original packaging).
- To request a return, click here to find your order. Locate your order and the line item that you would like to return and follow the instructions. Once your return request has been authorized you can download your shipping labels or receive them by email. Simply print, attach to the box and drop off at your local UPS store.
- Your refund credit will be issued after the item has been returned and inspected.
- The cost of the return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount. In other words, you are responsible for the return shipping cost of any item you return.
- Any expedited shipping charges you paid on the original order are non-refundable.
EXCEPTIONS - We cannot accept returns of:
- Products that have been clearly identified as non-returnable on the Product Details Page
- Products that have been installed or assembled
- Products that are not in the original condition and packaging
- Products with unwrapped crystals
- Bedding or other linens that have been opened (even if washed).
- Products that are Made-to-Order, Custom or Special Order to your specifications
- Light Bulbs
- Large quantities of the same product (6 or more)
- Interior-Market Open-Box items or Clearance merchandise.
- Before ordering large quantities or special order or custom products we encourage you to ask for as much information as you need - including swatches, finish samples etc.
- Note that a request to return items totaling more than $5,000 may incur restocking fees. We reserve the right to apply refunds in the form of a store credit in certain circumstances.
- Please note that due to customs, shipping and duty fees, we are unable to accept returns on any Canadian orders. All orders shipped to Canada are final sale.
- Products with factory defects, missing parts or other problems originating prior to shipment - are handled differently than Damaged Goods (items that have been damaged by the carrier while in transit) which are discussed in the section below.
- We ask that you report any product defects within 30 days of you receiving your order. After 30 days, Interior-Market will make every attempt to replace your product, however charges may apply.
- Replacement requests always receive priority handling at Interior-Market. We realize the delays they can cause. They are however subject to availability.
- Replacements are sent free of charge and we will cover any return shipping costs and the shipping of the replacement product. We will send you return instructions accordingly. Do not discard the defective product until you receive instructions from Interior-Market. Failure to return the defective product or failure to send pictures when we ask for them may result in delays and there may be a charge for the replacement item and we would all like to avoid this.
- Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for a replacement, only to discover that the problem was not properly diagnosed. Help us eliminate installation issues and other non-fixture variables before ordering a replacement. Please be patient with our tech support team and with any manufacturer representatives who ask to work with you to accurately diagnose the problem, and please understand that returned items that are found to be in working condition may not be eligible for a refund or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Interior-Market is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods.